Welcome to the beaded snowflake earrings pattern instructions! This pattern was generously created and donated to all of us by our fellow beader Jax. If you have any difficulty following this tutorial, please post a comment at the bottom of the page, and I'll do my best to help, or if I am unable, I will inform Jax of the difficulty.
Before you begin ...
Materials: 5 feet of nymo thread size 00, 143 seed beads of size 11/0, in two colors (can use larger beads, but will require more nymo thread)
Time required: 1-2 hours
Techniques: Beadweaving, right angle weave
Instructions for beaded snowflake earrings diagram:
A- White beads
B- Blue beads
1. Thread a needle and double your thread, securing it at the end by tying or for nymo you can also burn the end.
2. String 6 A.
3. Circle back thru coming out bead 6.
4. Add 1 A and pass back thru bead 1.
5. Repeat 5 times adding 1 A bead between each bead in our primary circle. Beads numbered 8-12.
6. Pass back thru bead 7 and add 1A 1B 1A.
7. Pass thru bead 8.
8. Repeat 5 times around the circle. Beads 13-30.
9. On the last set, pass thru bead 7, 13 and exit bead 14.
10. Add 2A 1B 2A.
11. Pass thru bead 17.
12. Repeat 5 times around the circle. Beads 31-60.
13. On the last set, enter thru bead 14, 31, 32 and exit bead 33.
14. Add 4A 1B 2A 3B.
15. Circle the last 3B added and pass the opposite direction back thru the 2A and 1B.
16. Add 4A and pass thru bead 38.
17. Repeat 5 times around the circle. Beads 61-143.
18. Pass your thread back thru bead 33.
19. Weave your thread in a random pattern back thru the beads toward the center to secure the thread.
20. Tie off the thread.
You can attach a jump ring and earring loops to make earrings, use as an ornament, attach to a necklace or use with a gift tag.
|There are currently no comments for this page. Add your comment today!|